The Collider OnCampus 2020 program
is aimed at masters students, doctoral fellows and research staff who have a technological project in the initial phase (TRL1-3 in idea/concept phase) and want to validate and accelerate its arrival to the market.
The program is a first entrepreneurial experience for those members of the scientific and university community who want to test their entrepreneurial skills and the viability of a business project.
It will be developed in parallel in Barcelona, Tarragona, Lleida and Girona, and eight projects will be selected from each of the areas to enter the program. Virtual sessions will be combined with face-to-face ones, which in Barcelona will be held at the UAB Campus.
The selected teams will participate in an intensive seven-week program, which follows the Lean LaunchPad (LLP) methodology, which will allow them to validate their proposals with the industry. This method helps universities to assess the viability of the commercialization of new technologies through building entrepreneurial ventures.The participants will also receive 12 hours of mentoring, training sessions and free services in the field of entrepreneurship.
During 2020, four parallel OnCampus entrepreneurship programmes in Catalan territories hosted by 4 universities: UAB in Barcelona, UdL in Lleida, URV in Tarragona and UdG in Girona, will be carried out. The initiative is supported and coordinated by the Xarxa d’Emprenedoria Universitària and CERCA.
The deadline to apply to the program is next 12 October 2020.
- Call for Projects: 10 September to 12 October 2020
- Selection and notification of the chosen projects: until 25 October 2020
- Programa OnCampus 2020 (7 weeks): 26 October - 11 December 2020
- For more information, visit the OnCampus 2020 website. Form to register is here.
- ICMAB researchers willing to participate to this program, please contact our Technology Transfer Officer, Alfonso del Rey.