, researcher at ICMAB, is part of the Steering Committee of the conference, and Francesc Teixidor
will give a Plenary Talk. Clara's and Francesc's research is focused in the chemistry of boron clusters and in their applications, especially in the biomedical and energy field.
The International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon is an annual event that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share your research findings with wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Recycling, green chemistry, environment impact & sustainability
- Fabrication processes and applications in the industry
- Materials science: polymers, thin films, nanopowders, ceramics, crystals, composites etc.
- Smart Inorganic Polymers
- Computational and theoretical chemistry
- Bioinorganic chemistry and application in medicine
- Energy, conversion & storage
- Catalysis processes & applications
- Optical, electrical and magnetic properties
- Advanced synthesis and characterization
- Reactions of coordination compounds
- General aspects of inorganic chemistry
Early bird registration - July 5, 2019
Regular submission - September 18, 2019
Regular registration - October 18, 2019
Conference - December 2-4, 2019
All authors with accepted abstract will be able to submit the corresponding full papers for publication in the conference proceedings. The partner Journals will be announced soon.
Submit your abstracts for oral presentations, poster or workshops here.