Our group uses the scalable soft nanoimprinting technique to fabricate photonic nanostructures compatible with emerging optoelectronic devices. We also combine unconventional materials such as biopolymers and colloids with semiconductors and metals to produce a new generation of photonic architectures.
We look for a highly motivated, visionary and highly skilled researcher to work in photonics and plasmonics.
- Master in Photonics, Nanoscience, Physics or similar subjects
- Good level of written and spoken English.
In addition to the academic record, we will also evaluate experience such as:
- Optical setups know-how and optical spectroscopy background
- Computer skills and experience with simulation software ( f.i. Lumerical, COMSOL)
- Chemical lab practice, knowledge of vacuum and cleanroom work environments
A PhD contract 4 years within the FPI Program of the MICINN
PI and further info:
Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona ICMAB – CSIC Campus UAB, Barcelona (Spain)
Download the PhD Job Offer here