The books are about some of the main topics related to our research lines: energy transport, liquid crystalline polymers, surface plasmon nanophotonics, nanopatterning techniques, materials characterization, organic and molecular electronics, mesoporous materials, organic frameworks, magnetism and magnetic materials, electron paramagnetic resonance, or solar cells, among others.
Take a look at the list below!
- Nanoscale Energy Transport and Conversion: A Parallel Treatment of Electrons, Molecules, Phonons, and Photons
Oxford University Press, 2005
- Liquid Crystalline Polymers, 2nd Ed.
A. M. Donald, A. H. Windle, S. Hanna
Cambridge University Press, 2006
- Surface Plasmon Nanophotonics
Brongersma, Mark L., Kik, Pieter G. (Eds.)
- Polymers: Chemistry and Physics of Modern Materials, 3rd Ed.
J.M.G. Cowie, Valeria Arrighi
CRC Press, 2007
- Unconventional nanopatterning techniques and applications
John A. Rogers Hong H. Lee
- Principles of materials characterization and metrology
Kannan M. Krishnan
Oxford University Press, 2021
- Molecular Mixed Crystals
Eds. Miquel Àngel Cuevas-Diarte, Harry A.J. Oonk
- Simulating the Physical World: Hierarchical Modeling from Quantum Mechanics to Fluid Dynamics
Herman J. C. Berendsen
Cambridge University Press, 2007
- Physics of Solar Cells: From Principles to New Concepts
- Handbook of Single-Molecule Electronics
Ed. Kasper Moth-Poulsen
Jenny Stanford Publishing, 2015
- Organic and Molecular Electronics: From Principles to Practice, 2nd
Michael C. Petty
- Ordered Mesoporous Materials
Dongyuan Zhao, Ying Wan, Wuzong Zhou
- Covalent Organic Frameworks
Ed. Atsushi Nagai
Taylor & Francis Group, 2020
- Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
J. M. D. Coey
Cambridge University Press, 2019
- Organic Flexible Electronics: Fundamentals, Devices, and Applications
Eds. Piero Cosseddu and Mario Caironi
Woodhead Publishing, 2020
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance
Eds., Victor Chechik, Emma Carter y Damien Murphy
Oxford University Press, 2016
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Elementary Theory and Practical Applications, 2nd
John A. Weil, James R. Bolton
This acquisition has been made possible thanks to a CSIC budget aimed to the acquisiton of books for the libraries of the different centers and units of the CSIC.
Visit our renewed Library website for more information!