One of NANBIOSIS' units (U6) is at ICMAB and is devoted to "Biomaterials processing and Nanostructuring Unit", with Scientific Director ICMAB researcher Nora Ventosa.
Some facts & figures about NANBIOSIS:
- 115 Scientists linked to ICTS
- 1,600 Projects since 2008
- 6,000 Services since 2008
- 4,000 Publications since 2008
- 315 Citations since 2015
- 32 M€ Investment
Now, NANBIOSIS announces the publication of their new corporate brochure that reflects their main core competences. NANBIOSIS, with this new communication material, would like to emphasize their experience in joining expertise and capabilities solving problems in the field of biomedical research, focusing on quality, adaptability and excellence commitment.
NANBIOSIS offers a wide range of integrated solutions to help biomedical researchers face the main challenges in the fields of tissue engineering, regenerative medicine, diagnostic and medical devices.
The cutting-edge biomedical solutions offered have been organized in the following key areas:
- Customized biomolecules production & validation
- Customized nanomedicines production & preclinical validation
- Customized biomaterials production & preclinical validation
- Diagnostic devices production & validation
NANBIOSIS has extensively worked with the pharmaceutical and biotech sector, and has worked with SMEs and large pharmaceutical companies in the areas of drug delivery, biomaterials and regenerative medicine.
You can download here the brochure for more information about the services offered and their key features.