The ICMAB offers a total of 28 projects within this call in the field of Energy Conversion and Storage, Superconductors, Oxides and Complex Structures, Organic Electronics and Bioactive materials for therapy and diagnosis. Take a look at the complete list below.
From all the applicants, the CSIC will grant 8 fellowships, of 5,000 € each for 5 consecutive months during the academic year 2020-2021. The mentored research training period will take place at the ICMAB facilities. The application will be open from 1 September to 20 September 2020.
Projects offered by our researchers:
SUSTAINABLE ENERGY CONVERSION AND STORAGE
MAGNETISM, OXIDES AND COMPLEX STRUCTURES
- Preparación e inmovilización en superficies de (bio)polímeros supramoleculares
- Lymph nodes on a chip for cancer immunotherapies
- Celulosa bacteriana alineada: Nuevo material para cultivos celulares
- Producción y caracterización de nanocelulosa bacteriana deuterada
- Diseño, síntesis y estudio de propiedades de sistemas ópticamente activos en procesos de absorción bifotónica
- Highly Luminescent Organic Radical Nanoparticles (ONPs) and Self-Assembled Monolayers (SAMs) for Biomedical Applications
- Nanopartículas para el diagnóstico y tratemiento de cáncer
- Nanovesicles for Photodynamic Therapy
- Nanovesicles for Nucleic Acids delivery
- Dendrímeros Radicales como agentes de contraste en aplicaciones biomédicas
For more information about the project topics, you can contact the researchers. You can find their contact details in the "People" section in our website.
Who can apply?
The call is for university students with an excellent academic record. Applicants should have an average grade equal or higher than 7.5/10. The fellowships are for university students who will start studying an Official University Master during 2020-2021 in the fields of Materials Science and Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biomedicine.
The objective is to initiate students in the research activity in the diverse scientific areas, and to enable them to be in contact with the ICMAB research center and its researchers.
Please find more information about the application procedure at the CSIC website for the JAE Intro ICU programme.
Download here the information file and the form to fill in.