Barcelona, 10-12 DEC: PBSi 2018: International Conference on Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon
The International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon – PBSi 2018 will take place in Barcelona on 10-12 December 2018. From chemistry to catalysis, materials, biology, and medicine, from theory to application, the main target of this conference is to gather Researchers and Experts in Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon community in order to provide all participants with the latest progress and inputs recorded in each field.
Prof. Clara Viñas, researcher at ICMAB, is Chairwoman of the conference, and also a Plenary Speaker. Clara's research is focues in the chemistry of boron clusters and in their applications, especially in the biomedical field.
The International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon is an annual event that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share your research findings with wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Recycling, green chemistry, environment impact & sustainability
- Fabrication processes and applications in the industry
- Materials science: polymers, thin films, nanopowders, ceramics, crystals, composites etc.
- Smart Inorganic Polymers
- Computational and theoretical chemistry
- Bioinorganic chemistry and application in medicine
- Energy, conversion & storage
- Catalysis processes & applications
- Optical, electrical and magnetic properties
- Advanced synthesis and characterization
- Reactions of coordination compounds
- General aspects of inorganic chemistry
Early bird submission - June 6, 2018
Early bird registration - July 6, 2018
Regular submission - September 26, 2018
Regular registration - October 26, 2018
All authors with accepted abstract will be able to submit the corresponding full papers for publication in the conference proceedings. The partner Journals will be announced soon.
Submit your abstracts for oral presentations, poster or workshops here.
Conference hashtag #PBSi2018
Call for papers