So far, over a 150 researchers from academia and industry are taking part in HERALD and we welcome new members. If you would like to take part, please sign up here.
About the HERALD workshop
The main objective of this 2nd HERALD.ECI Workshop with hands-on training is to create an ignition point for competitive proposals resulting in joint, EU-funded research projects under ECI (early career investigator) participation or leadership.
We want the trainees to:
- gain advanced ‘theoretical’ knowledge input on how to write competitive proposals & manage EU-funded projects from an EU funding expert & Horizon 2020 coach through an impulse talk plus interactive proposal clinics.
- find excellent, perfectly matching collaboration/ project partners during a welcome mixer.
- exchange experiences with an excellent (female) ALD expert and with an industry partner.
- transfer the newly gained knowledge into advanced ‘practical’ skills by
developing joint proposal ideas,
transitioning specific ideas into concrete proposal drafts, and
starting to write
together in smaller, matched collaboration/ project groups.
- go home with a raw outline and concrete idea description, i. e. the first step of an actual proposal.
The 2nd HERALD.ECI Workshop is organized by researchers from ICMAB, Ruhr-University Bochum and Technische Universität Dresden:
The online registration is now open until February 15, 2018. Click here for more information.